Welcome to the United Way of Eagle River Valley 2017 Grant Form
- You must be a 501-3c nonprofit
- You must be registered with “211”. (Learn More)
- Here is a checklist of information you will need to complete the application.
- Make sure you have all your information before starting application process.
- Leave your browser open until you are complete. We don’t time you out. You can keep it open for weeks. If you close your application you may have to re-attach the files.
- If you had a grant in 2016 we will require you to complete the 2016 Grant Report Summary online. Here is the document for reference.
- All Attachments must be PDF, Doc or Docx (Word), RTF or TXT. Most programs will save as PDF now. (help)
Step by Step Application process:
- You must create an account to submit. It’s simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Once you create an account you will see the Grant Form.
- If you have any additional questions please email us.
- IF YOU MADE A MISTAKE AFTER SUBMITTING: You can click the Grant form again and we will preserve all the text content from your previous application. Attachments will have to be re-attached. You will have to re-submit the grant request and please email us and let us know so we can remove your previous grant application.
And remember… sometimes less is more.
ALSO Please note the following:
- If you can’t remember your login please use the Forgot Password feature.
- If you have filled out a grant application last year then you will have some data pre-filled. Please verify that the data is correct as we will not allow corrections after the application is submitted.
- If you have any issues please ensure you are using the latest browsers (Chrome, Microsoft Edge).
- Please contact us with any issues you have.
- Don’t wait until the last minute.