United Way of Eagle River Valley
- You must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit to apply (Please contact us if you are looking for a fiscal sponsor. We can provide this service or connect you with another as appropriate for your project.)
- To receive a grant award, your organization must be registered (and your 211 profile must be updated annually) with 211. (Learn More)
- You must create an account. (If you already have an account and you can’t remember your login please use the “Forgot Password” feature.)
- Grant Report: If you received a grant last year, you will be required to answer questions about that grant in this application, which is your report.
- Ensure you are using the most current browsers.
- All attachments must be PDF. (help)
- Leave your browser open until you are complete. We don’t time you out. You can keep it open for weeks. If you close your application you may have to re-attach the attachments.
- If you realize that you made a mistake after submitting: You can click the Grant form again and we will preserve all the text content from your previous application. Attachments will have to be re-attached. You will have to re-submit the grant request and please email us and let us know so we can remove your previous grant application.
- Incomplete applications will be deemed ineligible. If you have any additional questions or issues please email us.
- Once you are ready to begin, click here: Grant Form