Welcome to the
United Way of Eagle River Valley
- You must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit to apply (except Innovation grant applicants)
- To receive a grant award, your organization must be registered with “211”. (Learn More)
- Gather all your information before starting application process. Click here for a sample preview of the application that you can print (Do not attempt to submit this sample!). If you received a grant last year, you will be required to answer questions about that grant in this application, which is your report.
- Ensure you are using the latest browsers (Chrome, Microsoft Edge).
- You must create an account to submit. (If you already have an account and you can’t remember your login please use the “Forgot Password” feature.)
- Once you create an account, click on the Grant Form.
- Complete the form. Be succinct.
- All attachments must be PDF. (help)
- Leave your browser open until you are complete. We don’t time you out. You can keep it open for weeks. If you close your application you may have to re-attach the files.
- IF YOU MADE A MISTAKE AFTER SUBMITTING: You can click the Grant form again and we will preserve all the text content from your previous application. Attachments will have to be re-attached. You will have to re-submit the grant request and please email us and let us know so we can remove your previous grant application.
- If you have any additional questions or issues please email us.